From needing to nap way too early to the extra AF outfits, here are the stages you’ll most probably go through.
1. It’s time to start investing in the most extravagant outfits
And ALL the glitter– who cares what the weather forecast says?!
2. You go too hard in the queue
And have to nap as soon as you get the tent up.
3. The first act is almost on.
Time to don your flower crowns and get a quick snap #festivalvibes.
4. Get your wellies ready
Nothing will stop your dance moves!
5. Stop. Selfie time
You girls are the selfie queens, get yourself in front of that sign and let everyone know where you are!
6. #sorrynotsorry to the poor guys in front of you when you jump on them
‘cause nothing’s gonna stop you Snapchatting the whole thing.
7. You’re a man down
She was already drunk when you agreed your meeting point and is probs facedown in a field – don’t worry you’ll find her tomorrow.
8. You realise you’re out of dry shampoo
And you’re only two days in…
9. How is it time to leave already?!
You disown your tent – you don’t have the energy to carry it and its covered in gin anyway.
10. You all swear you’ll never drink again…
…Whilst buying your next tickets away on the journey home and fall asleep on the poor person next to you. Soz hun.
GIF source: Giphy