Let’s be honest, Christmas is the most romantic time of the year. Forget long summer nights and even Valentine’s day… Christmas is where it’s at. Snuggling up by the fire with bae, watching a good movie and creating memories together should be at the top of everyone’s Christmas list this year.
1. Watch ALL the Christmas movies and eat ALL the junk food
Elf, The Santa Claus, The Holiday- you name it, you can watch them all together!
2. Visit your community’s Christmas light switch on.
Remember to snap some pictures too.
3. Go Christmas shopping together and visit your local market
Honestly, they actually make it seem fun!
4. ACTUALLY HAVING SOMEONE TO KISS UNDER MISTLETOE
Omg, are we in a Christmas movie?! Is this real life?!
5. You have someone to *badly* sing allllllll the Christmas songs with
Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way…
6. If you like that sort of thing, you can get personalised Christmas baubles with your names on it
All the cuteness in the world.
7. Make gingerbread men together
Or splash out and make a gingerbread house.
8. There is a definite possibility that you should wear matching Christmas jumpers
Think of all the insta likes you’ll get with that cute post 😉
9. IF it starts snowing…
Make a snowman / have a snowball fight (aka the best Christmas activity ever)
10. Create your own traditions
Whether it be spending Christmas eve, or morning together, or making boxing day you’re own special Christmas day, if you have to spend it apart.