That'll Give You Summer Feels
10 Of London's
Hottest Summer Pop-Ups
While we may not have mastered how to have a one-on-one dance sesh with Britney or a completely babein outfit sorted at the point of a finger, we have learnt some very valuable lessons from Sabrina The Teenage Witch…
We’ve all been there. Trying to get a balance between your work, social and home life, with time to spare for the gym can be exhausting alone, but if you’re struggling to switch off at bedtime it won’t be long until you’re fully burnt out.
If you’re on the hunt for a staple wardrobe or just in need of an update, there’s nothing wrong with being basic. Need some inspo? Here’s what you’ll find in ours…
What wardrobe is complete without a good pair of skinny jeans? They’re super flattering – especially when you opt for a high-waisted pair – and can be dressed up or down.
A girls holiday is a rite of passage. From the minute the flights were booked you’ve been daydreaming of cocktails by the pool and getting tanned AF.
Of course, no holiday ever goes to plan, so here are ten things that happen on every squad holiday…
1. While booking less luggage seemed like a great idea at the time (more money for cocktails, right?) when you and your bestie try and combine your summer ‘drobes into one case you realise it ain’t ever gonna shut. Woops.
2. The minibus to the airport turns into a bit of a rave thanks to your summer Spotify playlist. Tune.
3. You arrive at the hotel and realise the pictures from the website may have been edited to say the least. The extra bed is actually a mattress on the floor. Fail.
4. Day one = tan time, right? While you all soak up some much-needed Vitamin D, your BFF gets the carrot oil out only to resemble a lobster two hours later. Where’s the after sun at?
5. All-inclusive cocktails seem like a good idea at the time until you’re a man down and putting them to bed at 10PM.
6. Going to bed early doesn’t seem so silly come 4AM when someone suggests getting matching tattoos. #SquadGoals
7. By day three, someone’s already had to phone their mum for a bank transfer and do the whole “help me, I’m poor” charade.
8. Is it even a holiday if you’re not hounded by club promoters and doing free shots before you end up in a karaoke bar?
9. By day five, being sober seems like a distant memory. Tequila Sunrise for breakfast, anyone?
10. It’s home time. Sob. You almost miss your flight thanks to someone spending too much time in duty free and spend the flight home shivering thanks to your sunstroke/regretting your new ink.
Same again next year?
As much as we long a change in the spring weather, the in-between stage is always tricky. Sometimes it’s warm enough to go without your trusty knit, others we’re armed with our winter coats like it’s December all over again.
If you’re looking for super cute spring jackets – we’ve got you covered. Here are our faves…
Fear of heights? This one’s not for you. Market Square Tower in Texas is making a splash with its pretty rooftop pool overlooking the city, oh and, it’s got a glass bottom. Sadly it’s not a hotel but living complex, so getting a dip into this pool 43 floors up will prove tricky.