Your Guide To Dressing
For The Races
The Most Instagrammable Spots
3 Outfits You Can Rock
At The Airport
What’s Christmas without fizz and glitter? We’re totally crushin over this glam twist on a traditional ice cream float.
First of all, it’s pink perfection and secondly, if sugary treats are good enough for Buddy then they’re good enough for us. ‘Cos Christmas cals don’t count right?
Here’s what you’ll need..
Pink Lemonade (cloudy works best)
Vanilla ice cream (flavoured sorbet works well too)
Vodka/Grapefruit Gin/Elderflower liqeur (optional)
Edible glitter, fizzy laces, hundreds and thousands-anything pink!
– Pour pink lemonade into a tall glass either straight or mixed with your favourite tipple and a sprinkle of sherbet.
– Delicately top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
– ·Add the finishing touch with your selection of toppings for a drink worth celebrating.
Anything sugary will cause your lemonade to bubble and foam. The bubbles are a real show stopper so serve quick and have your insta at the ready!
Now you’ve got the basics of a boozy ice cream float you’ll be trying your new favourite combos over the holiday season for sure!
It’s the start of December. You know what that means, right? It means guiltlessly packing out your wardrobe with sparkly dresses and drinking Christmas cocktails. To get the scoop on London’s top mixes we got in contact with DesignMyNight. There’s everything from hot chocolate cocktails to glorious gingerbread martinis to keep you warm this winter. So yeah, we guess you could say it is beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Don’t get us wrong, most weekends, we’re ‘out out’ and love nothing more than dressing up in our best OOTD and spending an hour perfecting our brows.
But a chilly winter’s night sometimes calls for onesies, Netflix and hot chocolate. Once you’ve had one hot chocolate you’ve had them all right? Nope!
It can’t get much better than this indulgent cocoa, blended with Oreo cookies. It’s TDF!
Here’s what you’ll need;
4 Oreos (we used chocolate, but mint is also the one)
250-300ml milk (enough to fill your mug)
3 large dessert spoons of mini marshmallows
2 heaped dessert spoons of cocoa powder
Toppings of your choice
Here’s how to do it;
– Blend all your ingredients together minus your toppings, 1 Oreo cookie and your whipped cream.
– Gently heat the mixture in a pan. Be careful not to overdo it.
– ·Serve in a large mug (if only bottomless mugs were a thing!)
– Top with whipped cream, an Oreo for dipping and anything else you fancy, it’s nearly Christmas after all.
– Adding marshmallows creates a S’mores affect. YUM!
– · Don’t want a hot drink? Blend with ice cream instead for the perfect cookies and cream shake.
That’s your next girls’ night in sorted!
It may be cold outside, but that doesn’t mean you can’t bring your lingerie A-game this season. Slay in lace or look sassy in sheer. Need some inspo? Here are some of our faves to help you upgrade your underwear drawer…