It’s not your most conventional Vday date, but it’s deffo one with a difference. Because for the day of lurve, Greggs will be putting on a sit down candlelit dinner at a snip of reg restaurant prices.
If pastries are your thang and you get excited about an iced bun then it may well be your perf Valentines night out. For one day only, on the 14th Februrary, you can book a romantic table for two at one of the five branches taking part and you’ll get a whole four courses for £7.50 including a glass of prosecco. Yep, £7.50. Or £15 for two if bae decides to pay.
Included in that is also waited on service so no standing and queuing for your baked goods. So what’s the menu looking like? We’re glad you asked. To start you’ll have a selection of canapés including steak and blue cheese en croutes and honey cured ham. For mains, you’ll get to choose your fave Greggs pastry teamed with oven roasted spiced potato slices a garnish of fresh Apollo and spinach leaves and sunblush tomatoes. For dessert you’ll get a brochette of miniature doughnuts and to finish, petits fours and coffee.
So whilst it may be the budget option, you get a lot for your dollar. It’s happening at the below locations if you wanna know more. Interested? Reservations open from Wednesday 7th February and can be booked here.
- London – Stockwell (Clapham Road) – 312 Clapham Road, Greater London, SW9 9AE
- Manchester – City Tower – 15a City Tower, Manchester, M1 4BT
- Glasgow – Argyle Street – 172 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8ND
- Newcastle – Grainger Street – 73/75 Grainger Street, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 5JE
- Cardiff – Queen Street – 34 Queen Street, Cardiff, CF10 2BW