Even though summer is the season of beach days (actually, do we really get a proper summer in the UK?) we’re SO ready for pumpkin spiced lattes and the leaves changing. We’re on Team Autumn all the way!
1. The sound of leaves crunching under your feet
And all of the pretty changing colours, ofc
2. New TV shows
‘Cos its cold outside and there’s a bigger selection of TV to indulge in
3. Let’s not forget Halloween
Amazing costumes, lotsa sweets and, of course, HOCUS POCUS!
4. And Bonfire Night
There’s something sooo romantic about fireworks, amiright?
5. Cosy nights in
There ain’t nothing like snuggling up and not leaving the house
6. You get to wear nice, comfy clothing
It’s officially the jumper season, and we love every min of it
7. It’s the perf excuse to fill up on hot chocolate
Don’t forget the extra marshmallows
8. And, most importantly…it brings us closer to Christmas!!!
96 days exactly…but we’re deffo not counting…
Photo Credit: Unsplash and GIPHY