Ah, house sharing… learning life lessons whilst trying to keep sane in an intense, and often unbearable environment. The time that brings out the best and the worst in those closest to you.
If you’ve ever shacked up with pals, you’ll most likely recognise one or more of the below. And in all likelihood, you’ll fit neatly into one of these categories too…
1. The Food Thief
The always anonymous and ever-hungry. The one who gets in after a night out and treats the communal fridge as an all-you-can-eat buffet. The one your anger edges towards when you find there is no bacon to fulfil your barm in which you have oh so sacredly prepped the night before. Whether it’s a drop of milk or a whole pizza – they’re the reason you have trust issues.
Has anyone stopped to think that I’m a celeb is just like student life?
Not only are they put with people they don’t know, they’re living off rice, beans and anything they can get their hands on! Here’s 5 reasons why the student lifestyle, is like living in the celeb jungle!
1. ANT AND DEC OR MUM AND DAD?
Ant and Dec nagging you everyday to do work, is probably better than your parents giving you motivational talks. I’d definitely prefer Ant and Dec to be my parents, imagine the great time you’d have? Apart from getting force fed crocodile balls… actually, I’ll take a pass on that one.
Hello, lovelies! Let me quickly introduce myself: I’m Shannon Alexandra, a 21-year-old student, and blogger from Sheffield, UK. I’m very happy to announce that I’m officially part of boohoo’s The Fix squad and I’ll be bringing you a lil slice of somethin’ every month!
Recently I headed up to Manchester to boohoo’s HQ to take part in their Student Ambassador training day. boohoo have set up an amazing and inspiring program for students across different UK universities, in which they will get the chance at creating content for boohoo’s platforms. What an amazing opportunity for a student, to be able to create unique content and to showcase it right here on ‘The Fix.’
As a full time blogger, creating content daily, boohoo wanted me to offer a bit of advice to the students and to inspire them on how they could create content such as flat lays, outfit posts and even videos.
Forever ‘gramming, blogging and browsing for that perfect OOTD?
Have a minimum following of 2K on Insta, the hottest blog RN or a Vlog channel people just can’t stop watching?
Then boohoo wants YOU!
If you <3 the brand and have a passion for all things music, lifestyle and fashion then we’ve got the gig for you. We’re after UK boohoo student brand ambassadors who have a hot social media presence and can create killer content.
What you’ll be doing:
• boohoo credit each month – the best bit – you’ll be given monthly boohoo spends to buy whatever you’d like on site, so you’ll be looking stylish on campus in no time
• Instagram your OOTDs – We wanna see you share your buys!
• deo content –
• Be a contributing Stylefix writer – You’ll be a part of the Stylefix editorial team and create inspiring and funny content shared globally
• Be a part of blogger workshops – with some of your fave names in the biz
• Be featured on our social channels – That’s millions of eyes on you!
• Receive on-going gifting from boohoo – basically like Christmas everyday
• Get involved with new trend and campaign launches – And exclusive previews before they go live
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.