By Ettie Stevenson
This NYE it’s all about the non-cliché fashion looks. Let’s think outside the box, because a ‘nice’ dress doesn’t have to be the only option this year. It’s time to slay girls. Go on get creative and enter 2017 as you mean to go on… in stunning style.
Here are 6 statement pieces that are sure to get you noticed:
1. The statement part of an outfit doesn’t always have to be the dress; why not let it be the jacket this year? This gorgeous duster jacket in ‘Antique Rose’ will not only keep you sheltered from the cold but also give off major sass vibes.
2. Take notes from the metallic trend and invest in this silver pleated midi skirt. No longer a granny staple, this shape is a now a wardrobe must) just for grannies. Imagine how AMAZING the pictures will look from the night out with you spinning around in this skirt. Defo Insta worthy.
3. Who doesn’t love a good bodysuit? Add another to your growing collection. We love this one, which has an enticing bow detail. CUTE. It comes in either black or pink so, whatever your look this will be an easy one to style.
4. Go for something completely different with this blazer dress. Smart yet sexy this is an outfit sure to get some pulses racing! Teamed with big hoops and stiletto heels this is one hell of a look.
5. Proving there’s a lot to love about the maxi dress, this mesh one screams all kinds of things and boring is not one of them. You’ll be bossin’ the night out in this trophy piece.
6. You can’t go wrong with satin and this jumpsuit oozes effortless chic. Cool AF right? We love it in black for added glam.