Insta: @ wildchild_blog
Main biscuit dough:
• 500g plain flour
• 375g butter
• 150g caster sugar
• 1 sachet vanilla sugar
• 1 egg
Add for the darker biscuit dough:
• 2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 tablespoon honey
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F
2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, softened butter, caster sugar, egg and vanilla sugar.
3. Knead the dough until it is smooth, then shape it into a ball.
4. Put 1/3 of the dough in another bowl and add the honey and cinnamon, then shape this into a smaller ball.
5. Wrap each balls in cling film and put them in the fridge for 30min.
6. Remove your dough balls from the fridge and roll them out on a floured surface.
7. Use a cookie cutter to give to your biscuits a lovely Christmas shape.
8. Bake for about 6 minutes and lay on a tray to cool.