by Sam Grisdale
Lead by the example of Queen Elsa and just let it go…
When I used to hear the term ‘minimalism’, I honestly thought I could have a declutter of my bedroom and be classed as a minimalist. Wrong.
Whilst having fewer possessions is a part of minimalism, it’s more about making more room in your life for the things that matter.
Remember, less is more and essentially by having less stuff around you, it will help you to realise what’s important and what it is that truly brings you happiness.
How To Do More With Less…
1. Define what is important to you and what makes YOU happy
2. Rid your home and mind of any unnecessary ‘stuff’
3. Stop living through the lives of those you’re following on Instagram and focus on having your own unfiltered experiences by living in the moment
4. Make time for yourself each day to do something you love
5. Remember: The best things in life aren’t things. Repeat
Image credit: Unsplash